Hi doctor, I feel frequently I m living causeless, n feel like going away from world some times to die. There is no one who truly shares happiness and concerned about my happiness or living. Everybody uses me for their needs but no one turns to see my happiness, I don't know where am I living. Till marriage I am very much attached to my family done a lot to it. After marriage suddenly my family remembered I am a 'daughter n part of another family, where my in-law family never concerned I am part of it. I have 11 months old kid. My in- law family never thought about me during pregnancy or after delivery. I am not able to take care of him as my health is not supporting and I need to go for office for sure as I am the only source of income. In return nobody there who boosts my energy and keeps me happy. My husband is very reluctant to speak about anything and sharing of thoughts. Now I see only reason to live is my son as he will become a left over if I m not there. What should I do?
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, I see you are hurting immensely and would do anything to be appreciated and loved by your close ones. So let me start by appreciating how you have been able to maintain your strength in these ordeals and have shown a selfless act of putting your son's well being over your own. World is a difficult yet beautiful place where you need a survival guide to make it through successfully. You have too many strong negative emotions going on and the problem isn't limited to only one segment. I don't see one correct direction but multiple options in front of you. However, you need to be in an objective and stable state of mind to be able to make sound decisions for your personal life. It would be best if you could consult a psychologist and discuss your thoughts more in detail so that you can be given a proper guidance. I hope this motivates you to get appropriate help. If you wish, you can consult me for the same. All the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.