Related to sex
I am trying to conceive but not able to and also I am having a pain when I have sex and mostly from the left side since I had ovarian cyst (left ovary).

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
U have Dysperiunia..  U should take treatment of ovarian cyst.. For detail consultation connect with me online
Start treatment for ovarian cyst first, for prescription you can take  online consultation from me on Practo consult app.
Do sonography and clear your doubt about cyst.. If cyst concernable need to treat cyst first and then treatment for fertility
Try to have sex during fertile peroid
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment