Related to Sex
I am married of 2yrs before. No baby...right...what is problem, I don't know...i wish to know all about..

to get pregnancy do sex on 10th , 12th,14th, 16th, 18th day of MC Get your semen analysis done
Hi, It’s okay don’t need to take stress. Firstly we would want you to get few tests done which includes - 1. Testosterone free/total 2. Semen analysis report 3. Have you consulted gynaecologist recently for your wife? Apart from above we might also need few details from you. Basis our discussion and above reports we can decide on the further course of action. If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved. You can contact me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you.
Take proper knowledge about this first share details history of masterbation sexual frequency health etc Counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat