Related to sex

I am 34. Most of time..I feel having sex. Because of this I do musterbation repeatedly. I try to divert myself from these activities but no use. Because of both activities, I am depressed and frustrated. Please suggest me so that I can get rid of both activities. Even I am addicted of porn.

Doctor Answers (1) on Related to sex

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello sir,, While it once was regarded as a perversion and a sign of a mental problem, masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. If you have sexual urge all the time, you can divert yourself by adopting other healthy life habits like,, jogging, walking, aerobics or gym, reading books, going to public library, playing sports, spending more time with friends or family, Helping other people, involving in social services,learn music or yoga or swimming, etc.