Related to sex
I am 19 years old. In the heat of the moment I ended up having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He is very sure that he didn't ejaculate at all. Are there any chances of pregnancy? I already didn't get my periods from almost 5 months. He was into meh for hardly a couple of mins. Should I consider consuming an I pill? I'm so worried plz help.

Hello there.... Most common cause for missing periods is pregnancy unless ruled out.... However, In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress...