Related to delay in periods
I hv taken meprate 10mg for 5 days (twice a day) and even after completion of 5 days i hv been waiting since 10 days and  i m not having my periods. I have all the symptoms like stomach ache and breast pain and there is no chance of pregnancy. The pain is too much so kindly guide me what to do.

Need Pelvic sonography Were earlier periods always regular

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Need to ask you a few questions before prescribing. You can contact me via whatsapp on nine one four zero four four five seven six five for the same. Dont worry u wud be fine soon post treatment.
Consult a Gynaecologist for further tests like Ultrasound abdomen