Relapse of throat inf
I had a relapse of throat infection on fifteen days. first time I had Amoxi+Clav Combi for five days twice a day This time I was travelling and doc here prescribed Cefadroxil five days twice a day My situation has worsened...I have severe cough, chest congestion, body ache and headache bcz of this. Plz help

Hey, most of bacteria are resistant to amoxy clav now , cephalosporin are quite effective , continue medication and see , sore throat could also be due to allergic reaction to dust , food items , so allergy has to be ruled out . gargle with salt water daily ,avoid oily foods , curried food items .If symptoms aggrevates get an chest x Ray and consult physician.