Reharding Leg pain
My right leg was fractured in 2013. Recently I hv joined gym and I hv told my trainer about this and he allowed me to run on trade mill. ..bt after 3-4 days I got pain in main bone (tibia) what is the remedy for this... I wear knee cap also...

Hello There. I can understand your concern. Its been three years for that now and by this time your fracture would have healed completely. if you are having pain however, i would suggest you take rest for few days and take caution while doing leg exercises. gradually increase the severity. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Consult your orthopaedician
Hello..... Fracture would have healed by now completely, if you're having pain at the site of fracture you should stop exercising. Anyhow don't overdo exercise take rest for some days, let pain subsides, start exercise gradually and if pain persists you may have to consult orthopedic surgeon.