Regrow hair.reduce weight
I do not have any genetic problems in jair loss...till now my father and mother has full hair on them but from the past 6 to 7 years...day by day my hair is thinning and now i have almost become bald...i want to regrow my lost hair...please tell me what i should do and also i am overweight i have fat all over my body i want to have a slim figure please tell me the possible solutions

Hello.........You cannot regrow once hair follicle dies.. You can try hair plantation technique. You must visit dermatologist once.. Hormonal changes and imbalances can cause temporary hair loss. alopecia aerata, scalp infection, other conditions , excessive hairstyling,are the other possible causes...... Examination is required to diagnose the cause. ..