Regarding weight
I'm 18 years old and my weight is 71 kg and my height is 5'3 and I want to lose my weight and increase height please guide me

Things need a detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition requirements. Choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hi Include high fiber in your daily diet, small frequent meals with limited portion sizes, no large meals at one time, plenty of drinking water, warm lemon water without sugar or honey on empty stomach upon waking..for some period, less oil, low fat, low carbs, moderate plant protein, omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, if non veg sea fish like salmon and macarel, chicken soups, and egg whites are only healthy..no to red meats, no to outside foods, only home cooked foods, chew food properly, well balanced nutritious diet, exercises both morning and evening, 45 mins of brisk walking , power yoga, etc are helpful in losing excess weight...
tadasana in yoga is helpful in increasing height naturally..and pull ups and stretching daily are also very helpful along with healthy balanced diet followed by healthy lifestyle modifications.. thankyou
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet.add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet.add planty of water.avoid oily and fried food.
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good results definately.
u can reduce your weight 5 kg within one month through online consultation.
Hi, Provided data are not sufficient. A calculated balanced diet plan is recommended. Based on your gender, BMI, waist  hip ratio, usual regular dietary habits , digestibility daily dietary intake should be recommended. A diet containing low calorie, normal to high protein , low in fat, adequate vitamins and minerals, high in fibre and liberal fluids is suggested.
For detailed quiery you can reach me
According to your height your ideal body weight should be 57 kgs. You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi You need the proper guidance which can be provided by customized diet plans .
Dt.Shazia Majid
In order  to lose weight  you Start adding foods made  out of whole  cereals  ,whole  pulses  such aswhole wheat  atta or multi grain, barely, millets such as Ragi,jowar,bajra chapati, rajma,channa,moong& sprouts and lentils  such as green  peas,double beans with variety of vegetables , greens  and seasonal  fruits on a regular  day to day basis
Restrict  processed  and ready  to eat foods Avoid sugar based  products
Eat small meals  at frequent  intervals Include optimal physical  activity  to burn calories  and gain muscles and tone them.
Hi, Ideal body weight for your height is 60-65 Kgs. Here are a few tips that will help you:- Exercise 40-45 minutes 4-5 times a week. Eat small frequent meals every 2 -3 hours Have whole grain cereals like millets and pulses Eat protein rich diet egg whites,Sprouts (especially post workout, it will help in building muscle) and improve metabolism. Eat proper breakfast, as 40% of day’s energy comes from breakfast. Include healthy fat in your diet like nuts - almonds and walnuts, seeds like pumpkin, watermelon, sunflower seeds, etc. Eat fiber rich diet, it will help to gain early satiety and help you feel full - include fruits and vegetables in your diet Avoid junk food, oily food, processed or canned foods. Drink a glass of water every hour daily to optimally hydrate the body. ++Here are a few tips that will help you:- Exercise 40-45 minutes 4-5 times a week. Eat small frequent meals every 2 -3 hours Have whole grain cereals like millets and pulses Eat protein rich diet egg whites,Sprouts (especially post workout, it will help in building muscle) and improve metabolism. Eat proper breakfast, as 40% of day’s energy comes from breakfast. Include healthy fat in your diet like nuts - almonds and walnuts, seeds like pumpkin, watermelon, sunflower seeds, etc. Eat fiber rich diet, it will help to gain early satiety and help you feel full - include fruits and vegetables in your diet Avoid junk food, oily food, processed or canned foods. Drink a glass of water every hour daily to optimally hydrate the body.