Regarding vaccine query
I got covid on may 5th and i got self isolation and now i am healthy i took 1st dose vaccine(covishield)on august 1st and now i am pregnant 3rd month shall i take 2nd dose vaccine or when i have to take vaccine.

Hello sir, Needs proper details please consult directly on eight nine two zero three seven one eight zero eight

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Consult obstretician.
Yes
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist.
Yes you can receive the vaccine
Yes you can take.