Regarding vaccine
Hi doctor, I am breastfeeding mother of 4 months baby girl. I am planning to take first dose of covaxin. Is it safe to take vaccine while breastfeeding? If i get fever after vaccination, can I breast feed my baby? Pls clarify.

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Yes you can take the vaccine. You can feed if you have fever
Safe to take vaccine
Yes
Absolutely safe Continue feeding nothing harm in fever
Yes you can take