Regarding tb
Hello , I was diagnosed with lung tb. My left lung was infected. My medication is over now, as my tb is cured as per doctor. The doctor who had done the CT-scan said that infection has reached to the breast. But the doctor  who was treating me didn't said any thing about breast. Tb is cured but my breast(left) still pains and hurts. Please suggest me what to do, I am confused if I am completely cured or not.

Consult a surgeon for better evaluation and treatment..

Please consult a breast surgeon to find out what exactly is happening. Also you may need to consult a TB specialist/ pulmonologist to ensure if you are totally cured or not.
How many days treatment ,you have undergone.if you have taken complete treatment, and sputum is neg,you are cured.breast pain  to be evaluated. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken. If complete Treatment is taken,any type of tb,in the body will be cured.pl consult.
Hi. I understand your concern s. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and reports to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same