Regarding syptoms of Hiv
Sir I had sex a week back and now presently I am not feeling well...the sex was protected only and now I have got fever and joint paint ...whether Hiv symptoms arise after 3 months or after a week...yesterday I made a HIV test it was negative...

Hello there. I can understand your concern. First of all, the person you had sex with has to be HIV positive. Secondly, you say that you had protected sex . That lowers the chances of HIV even further. The wheather in bangalore is rainy and cold these days, and in this wheatger many people get fever. It could be that even you have contracted such a fever. Get it checked by a doctor and take medicines. Get a CBC, URINE COMPLETE test done. Repeat the HIV test after 3 months. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain