Regarding sexual problem
My room mat friend siraj having a sex problem , he try to sex his wife than the sperm comes out within a minut , he tell me his panic is bind to write side and also small in size , he has been tried hand-practice after the ege of 18 , his sperm also like a shop-water , can these problems solve , if yes plz help my fri.

Dr. Rahul Poddar
Laparoscopic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad
The bend is not a problem. also masturbation is a natural process. please tell your friend to visit a surgeon/ urologist and get semen analysis. regarding early/premature ejaculation (sperm coming out early) can be corrected by some psychotherepy/ yoga etc.