Regarding Sexual abuse
My brother was sexually abused a month ago by an older male cousin about 21 years of age at nani's house. We both brothers trusted him and when my brother told me this news yesterday while he was weeping continuously I was utterly shocked that how he can do this. My brother told me that when he slept beside him the older cousin said to him to remove his pants to sleep comfortably and after that the perpetrator started rubbing his penis with his hands and doing vigorous masturbation with him. Due to this the foreskin of my brother stuck behind glans penis and resulted in paraphimosis. My brother next day seeing the penis foreskin stuck behind glans become utterly depressed and started to bring penis foreskin to the normal position and somehow he managed to bring the penis foreskin to its normal position. The older male adult started teasing him and laugh at him while seeing him at the next day of sexual assault. I am very much shocked after hearing this and very angry at older cousin.

Hello, I am sorry to hear this. Be there for your brother, support him ask how he feels about the whole situation. You can also take your brother to psychologist or psychiatrist for counseling.
counseling and therapy can help him overcome the shock
Ask your brother not to go alone anywhere, be aware of such bad touch and immediately inform someone whom you trust( like your parents). Ask your brother about the thoughts and feelings currently he has and do let him know that these feeling are obvious to have after this incident. Talking about it with psychologist or psychiatrist will help him more to deal with his emotions.