Regarding rosacea
I have red skin, I tried many doctors but still not got results. I am not sure what kind of skin I have. Is there any medication that treat me without wasting money

Without wasting money ? Dear Sir, I wish to first understand your issue in detail - and unfortunately the explanation above is not sufficient to make a diagnosis. I am not sure what your earlier diagnosis was. Was it rosacea? You 'll need to seek consultation with a qualified dermatologist near you or on practo direct - which will involve a consultation fee ( and I hope that's not a waste of money) . Once the doctor has diagnosed what problem you have, the necessary creams/ medications can be prescribed. Please note that rosacea is something that needs treatment for prolonged duraations. Merely changing doctors would not serve the purpose. Hope I have tried to solve your issue. Feel free to reach out to me with your queries/ photos and will try and help you better. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, Therapeia skin hair and ENT Centre, Bengaluru. #bengalurudermatologist
Don't worry. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.