Regarding rct and filling

Sir I need to go for RCT for 2 teeth's and filling of 9 teeth with cleaning. Can you please suggest me the pricing of all the treatment.

Dr. Babita Sangwan
Dental Surgeon 11 yrs exp Gurgaon

Rct varies from 2000 to 6000. . Depending upon the technique..filling varies from 800 to 2000...cleaning varies from 800 to 4000
Dr. Yatharth Bhatia
Dentist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon
An RCT and fillings has lot of variation based on doctors speciality, material used , technique being used. Hence you might find a variation of few hundreds in filling and a few hundred to thousand in RCT A filling in India is available between 300/- to 1200/- An RCT may range from 2000/- to 8000/-
Dr. B.Chaitanya
Dentist 8 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello there... it seems  that as you already know that you need 2 rcts and 9 fillings to be done you must be having a basic idea of the treatment cost and it would be pretty much the same anywhere with few variations based on many factors.