Regarding rct and filling

Sir I need to go for RCT for 2 teeth's and filling of 9 teeth with cleaning. Can you please suggest me the pricing of all the treatment.

Doctor Answers (3) on Regarding rct and filling

Rct varies from 2000 to 6000. . Depending upon the technique..filling varies from 800 to 2000...cleaning varies from 800 to 4000
An RCT and fillings has lot of variation based on doctors speciality, material used , technique being used. Hence you might find a variation of few hundreds in filling and a few hundred to thousand in RCT A filling in India is available between 300/- to 1200/- An RCT may range from 2000/- to 8000/-
Hello there... it seems  that as you already know that you need 2 rcts and 9 fillings to be done you must be having a basic idea of the treatment cost and it would be pretty much the same anywhere with few variations based on many factors.