Regarding periods and pregnancy
I had unprotected sex on 11th and 14th of October, 2021 and I used unwanted 72 on both the days immediately after sex. How much can my periods delay and is there any chance of getting pregnant? What are the chances of getting pregnant? And how long can my periods be irregular? I had my last period on the month of september (third or fourth week probably, I don't recall), so keeping this in mind, what are the outcomes I can expect? Please be genuine and accurate with your answers.

Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and gynaecologist.

2 percent chance of getting pregnant Periods will be delayed by 7-10 days