Regarding Marriage...

My parents are forcing me to marry a girl who belongs to our relatives family( my Mama's daughter). There is huge diffrence (11 Yrs) in our age. She is only 19 and I am 29. My blood group is AB+ and her is O+ I am really confused. What should I do? People says the age difference is common. But I think this is huge difference. Also I checked on google, AB+ dont match with O+. Respected Doctor (Replier) please advise me I am really frustrated.

Doctor Answers (1) on Regarding Marriage...

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
See u have got wrong information about bld group. Ur not going to transplant blood. The problem is with a positive n negative group which is not in ur case. I think u should talk to the girl n see her maturity level. Also see whether she can be a strong person in all the battles of life. Again ur going for a consanguinity marriage n it has a higher chance if defect in pregnancy. I would suggest u take time n see the girl with a neutral sight, remove all parameters which r not having any relation with marriage