Regarding Hiv infection
Sir I had high risk exposure on 25 Feb/21. I had hiv rna pcr, p24 antigen and vdrl test done on 17 th day of the exposure in which all three came out negative. Then again I had hiv rna pcr test done on 47th day of the exposure which came out negative. Are these tests sufficient to rule out hiv infection or should I wait for 90 days window period to have 3rd generation antibody tests? Blood reports show good outcome but I felt fever for almost 50 days. Also I had done my urine culture in which "e coli " came and in ultrasound of abdomen "cystitis" has come. Please guide me for further tests as I am suffering from severe anxiety

Repeat  4th generation hiv test after 90 days.
Share few more detail history of exposure Take proper knowledge about this first chat online for guidance and advice chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Take proper knowledge about this first Chat online with me
HIV test to be repeated after 90 days of exposure. You can contact doctor for urine infection with ecoli.