Regarding HIV Doubt .

Sir a week back I had a sex it was a protected sex ..I just kissed her vagina not for a second also...and yesterday I also made a HIV test but test was negative ...so today I am not feeling well and my joints are paining whether that could be a HIV OR NOT...PLEASE HELP ME SIR I AM A POOR GUY

Doctor Answers (1) on Regarding HIV Doubt .

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I believe we spoke over the phone today. you say you are a poor guy but you went to a hooker so you have money for all this. i'm not judging you but still you need to take care of certain things and avoid such risky behaviour when you are POOR. anyways, you might not have contracted HIV, get a repeat test after 3 months. these symptoms which you are facing could be something else, kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. anil kumar jain