Regarding height
My hieght is.5 feets and 3 inches I want to increase my height my dad is of 5 feet 11 inches and my mom is 5 feet 6 inches. So.i m not genetically dwarf i really want to increase my height please suggest me how can.i increase it in.2-3 months i m 19yrs old

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello..., your height depends on average height of your parents.. Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot grow further after that age... Cycling, swimming, skipping, stretching exercise may help you.. Do it in the early morning.. Have protenaceous food items...