Regarding Hair Loss
Do I have to take any special care of my hair? If I do an intense workout, and how often I should wash my hair with shampoo or any precautions that one should take if he is fitness enthusiast. Is dry shampoo is necessary to apply before  you hit the gym, and what kind of care one should keep in his mind?

Hi Thanks for your query. You can shampoo hair after gym. You can shampoo daily if required.
Following health feed should be helpful "How to Reduce Hair Loss: 25 Easy Ways!" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/how-to-reduce-hair-loss-25-easy-ways-25454/post