ReGARDING GETTING PREGNAN
Hello, I have a query. When I was aroused. I rubbed my penis on my girl friend vagina but didn't had penetrating sex. And my period date is 20th Oct. And the act went on 27Oct. Is there any chances of my girl friend getting pregnant. Do she have to take contraceptive pill to avoid pregnanc. Please help us.

Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Sir, The chance of pregnancy is miminal with this scenario, however I would advice using a regular contraceptive in the future to reduce the risk of future pregnancy. Regards, Dr Aditi Kishore Shinde