Regarding Feronia xt
My baby girl is 6month old and m giving her Feronia xt from last 15 days..how many days I should give her Feronia XT

Hello, Iron drops are advised from 6 months onwards. Baby requires iron rich foods on daily basis for growth and development. Iron drops are ok - follow it up with your child specialist after one month - for further needs.
child needs to be checked for anaemia for cause and type of treatment required
please consult your doctor regularly - it's a routine for vaccine visit. 🙏Tiwari child clinic, Delhi🙏
It is to be given regularly only if there is iron deficiency. You can stop it now especially if there are any signs of stomach upset.