Regarding fear of child
Hi Sir My brother has twin boys. They are now 10 montha old. One of them now a days is getting very fear hearted. He gets afraids if a person speaks just a little bit louder. He starts crying like anything. While sleeping also he suddenly wakes up in fear and starts crying like anything. We want to visit you for this. Does this problem ia common with children and do have any mental health program for these problems ? Regards Harkanwar Singh

Hello there   I can understand your concern. Some children who are light sleepers usually tend to get up very soon upon any stimuli. For appointment, you can search for pediatricians near you and book appointment. They will help you. Consult a pediatrician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.