Regarding ear cleaning of 3yr old child
Sir there is huge dry wax I can see in both the ear of my 3 year old child. Do I need to clean it?? If yes then how can I clean.? Is it safe if I put some warm olive oil or baby oil in both the ear of baby overnight and then clean it next day morning or should I need to visit any EnT specialist??

as such wax in child doesn't require cleaning unless any pain or crying is there you can put soliwax ear drops

I can understand your concern Use Soliwax ear drops 5 drops 5 times a day for 5 days. It wi dissolve and wax will come out as liquid. If the wax doesn't come out please visit near by clinic for cleaning.