Regarding child
My child has fits few days back and it was severe for few hours. He is a special child. He has breathing problem to. Doctors said hopeless situation. What should I do now. Antibiotics are given for fits and stiffness. How can I bring him up now.
105 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

seek for multidisciplinary approach rather than following single advice. you need child psychologist physio pediatric neurologist pediatrician orthopaedic may be speech therapies may be
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

I want to adopt a child Pimple like rash on child
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.