cancer-icon
Regarding CBP reports
Hello doctor. 5 taxol chemotherapy completed out of 12 chemo session s before surgery for infiltrating ductal carnicoma grade 2  . Experienceing severe hair fall & some weakness. These are my blood reports please check. How to increase RBC , WBC , platelets & blood. These RBC ,WBC & platelets are decreasing day by day after each chemo session. My doctor has not prescribed anything. Please help. How to stop hairfall please prescribe some medicines. Through diet can I increase these counts?

Report is okay. Nothing to worry. Hair fall will happen. But you will get it back once chemo is stopped
Your blood counts are reasonably ok. Some fall in counts is expected and need not be worrisome. Eat small quantities of food in frequent intervals to keep weakness at check. Diet will not be helpful to increase counts except hemoglobin in the long run. Hair fall is because of chemotherapy and is completely reversible, there's no medicine or diet to prevent Chemotherapy induced hair fall. Don't worry