Reduction of weight
I am a 20 year old ,female, having a height 5'8 and my current weight is 86 kgs. I want to loose weight according to my target that is 70kgs. Can you suggest me a good diet plan for this ?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 16 KGS u know that. I require your lifestyle details to plan diet for you.connect me to get detailed plan for u
Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, For reducing weight till 15/16 kgs is a gradual process and requires patience to do it persistently with a permanent results. Hence it is suggested you get a customized diet plan for your body type n based on your lifestyle, instead of generic tips on this platform. You can have wonderful satisfying results. You can connect any dietician at your locality or any of us online. Rest of the tips by Dr. Chethan is useful to maintain after reaching your target weight.

Hi.... Following these steps will help- Choose a low-carb diet.. Eat when hungry.. Eat real food.. Measure your progress wisely.. Be persistent Avoid artificial sweeteners.. Review any medications.. Stress less, sleep more.. Eat less dairy products and nuts.. Supplement vitamins and minerals.. Use intermittent fasting.. Exercise smart.. Achieve optimal ketosis.. Get your hormones checked.. Add green tea.. Consult Dietitian for diet chart...