Reduced fat on face

I am 20 year old adult and slim in figure. I am pure vegetarian. Two months earlier i suffered from jaundice after that i have become more and more weak, even it is cured 1 month earlier. I have been recognizing from few weeks that i am becoming more thinner than earlier. I have seen that bones just above the chin that are between ears and chin is coming out that is muscles are going inside the chin and also above the bone.Like squeezed chins. I am volleyball player and plays on alternate days. Please tell me a good diet or thimgs to eat mainly or some medicine so that my face and whole body does not look thin.

Dr. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Hi,as You are a player and thin in structure and lost weight due to jaundice, you start taking high carbohydrate and high protein diet inclusive paneer, pulsed,soyabean,eggs and white meat if non vegetarian. Fruits, buttermilk, coconut water can be used as fillers in between. Avoid high fat diet as it will not be good for your liver and reducing time for absorption of food. Continue taking low fat milk and soups also.
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Due to jaundice you must suffer from disturb metabolism levels. Eat more of rice and potatoes..drink lemonade at the interval of 2 hrs. Dnt take milk or cheese butter. Take more of mausami fruit n coconut water. Continue this for 15 days.