Reduce the weight
Hallo doctor I am 34 year old women I am a house wife my height is 5.5" and my weight is 71 kg . my question is how to reduce my weight . in my age how much weight is good actually plz suggest me .

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Your weight is 10-12 KGS more u need to reduce fat.consult dietitian or write me on personal chat for diet consultation
Ms. Nisha Singh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, around 62 kgs should be your weight. Eat, small, frequent meals every 2 hours. 3 fruits and 2 cups of green tea daily. Do not skip breakfast and have a light dinner. Try to get good sources of protein in your diet. Egg, lean chicken, seafood, sprouts, dals, rajma, chole, milk curd paneer.