Reduce belly fat

I am not able to reduce belly fat. I am working out in gym from past month but haven't lost an inch. I heard about ion magnum process which will reduce belly fat. I would like to ask is it a safe process to go for. and does ion magnum gives good results. I heard of Dr, sheetals slim express. Can you provide a review on that?

Doctor Answers (2) on Reduce belly fat

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query. Along with exercise-diet, good sleep, avoiding stress are the other key factors to reduce weight. Daily consistent excersie for atleast 1hr, that makes you to sweat preferably in gym and limiting your calories to 50% of what you are currently taking and drinking plenty of water are the most important and reliable things to reduce extra fat and without side effects too. Please consult dietician for your diet control.