Redness and itchy eyes
Hi Doc, I had visited Eye doctor last month for eye infection and redness.Doctor suggested to use FMS and Optive eyedrops for about 4 weeks gradually reducing the FMS from 3 drops in a day to none after 3 weeks. My infection has gone but redness and itchiness persists,what should I do? I have attached eye picture also for reference.Thank you!

Looks like allergic conjunctivitis Cold compression 2-3 times a day if there is intense itching You can start putting Alcarex KT eye drop 2 times a day for 15 days Continue optive eye drop 4 times a day for 15 days
If no improvement, consult
You seem to have dry eye and allergic conjunctivitis. Continue using optive eye drops 6 times a day and eye ointment lacrigel once at night. Also start ocurest AH drops 3 times a day. Restrict screen time with frequent breaks in between.
Consider physical or online consultation if no improvement
Could be allergic conjunivitis
consult with eye specialist online
avoid rubbing eyes