Reddish on genital

I have done sex with girl before 2.5-3 years back. after dt som rashesh or round like too much pain eaching and lesion. it's came nearly after 4-5 months continuosly. i shown the skin specialist in pune. she treated frm 8 months that redision has been gone completely but when only i do mastribution that time pennis head and skin down area is getting red and paining. and when i done nothing that time didn't get reddish. i am confuse where shd i show or which doctor shd i preferred.. it's effective on personal life also. can't holding stiffness for less 1 min also. plz give me guidance. or some treatment

Doctor Answers (2) on Reddish on genital

Dr. Kritika Goenka Raipur | Dermatologist
Hello....u need to visit some dermatologist nearby ur place..
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment