Reddish on genital

I have done sex with girl before 2.5-3 years back. after dt som rashesh or round like too much pain eaching and lesion. it's came nearly after 4-5 months continuosly. i shown the skin specialist in pune. she treated frm 8 months that redision has been gone completely but when only i do mastribution that time pennis head and skin down area is getting red and paining. and when i done nothing that time didn't get reddish. i am confuse where shd i show or which doctor shd i preferred.. it's effective on personal life also. can't holding stiffness for less 1 min also. plz give me guidance. or some treatment

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment
Dr. Kritika Goenka
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Bhopal
Hello....u need to visit some dermatologist nearby ur place..