Red Swollen Upper Eyelid Since 6 months
Hello, I have been previously diagnosed as dermatomyositis at the age of 17. After treatment at Apollo Chennai, i had completely recovered from it and had no symptoms since past 9 years. Now i am 27yrs old. Recently i have red and swollen upper eyelids since 6 months. I have visited local physician as well as Eye hospital for treatment. I used eye drops, eye creams, and antibiotics as prescribed. Still no sign of recovery. Is it something to do with my previous medical conditions?

Possibility of dermatomyositis itself..
If this involvement of the upper eyelid is persisting since 6 months it is likely to be associated with your previous history of Dermatomyositis and will require a thorough work up by a Dermatologist and Rheumatologist. Dermatomyositis can sometimes be a part of Mixed Connective Tissue Disease and a persisting eye swelling for 6 months could be a panniculitis or lupus manifestation. You could refer to a similar case presentation written by me in the following article https://www.chanrejournals.com/index.php/rheumatology/article/view/47/html
Please seek an appointment with a Dermatologist and Rheumatologist at the earliest