Red spots on leg
Yesterday I noticed red spots on my left feet and legs and today it has started appearing on right leg as well. There is no pain or itching. What could be the probable reason behind this?

Don't worry...you are suffering from purpura causing the red dots... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
This seems to be a purpuric rash. Did you have fever or take any medicines recently ? Or did you go outdoors recently ? Need to be evaluated in details so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Any history of mosquito bite