Red spots on body skin
Sir my friend got some infection on hands legs like red spots what happened to that girl can u give any suggestions
128 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi The photo looks like an urticaria or insect bite reaction.  Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments.  Since this is an acute condition it is important to seek medical advice in person.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.