Red spot near waist line
I am suffering this kind of spots near waist line nearly from 2 weeks kindly help me wbat is this . I am very much worried

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Kindly consult online with relevant clear photographs for specific medications and detailed discussion about your concerns
Looks insect bite hypersensitive reaction. Contact for online consultation