Red scar from tb skin test
I have red bump scar hand due to tb skin test .. it's been six months now but it's till there nd it's painful when I touched or press it ... yes I'm positive to tb in bone and I'm on medication right now ... how much time this scar will take or I should consult a dermatologist ... there's a red node in this about 1 cm i

Please put pictures of the affected areas in good light
Without examination of the skin condition and knowing the extent of involvement.. along with this more information on ongoing medication or history of previous/current skin/systemic illness it is not possible to comment on the treatment that would suit you best. You should send me images through private online consult for a better assessment of the problem and approaching it accordingly. Hope this is helpful.