Red marks on back
I've been getting these random red marks on my entire back and shoulders since I was 13. I've visited almost all dermatologist and non of them have been able to help me. They say that the reason for the marks is not my height cz if it was so then the marks would have been vertical on my back but unfortunately they are horizontal. Half of the doctors say that it is a very rare case and others say that they have never studied about such marks. I've tried every possible cream and oils but non of them have helped me cure it. Dear doctors, I'll be really very grateful if any of y'all can help me regarding this cz I really want to get rid of these marks as day by day they are just increasing.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. I don't know why all the confusion .. These definitely look like stretch marks itself.. I would strongly suggest you to see a qualified dermatologist. You'll need procedural treatment that will reduce the marks to some extent, however, may not be possible to totally get rid of them. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.

Red mark on back of head