Red eye post covid pneumonia recovey
Hi I had discharged after taking covid pneumonia treatment on 20th May. Doctor advised to take dabigo 75 mg blood thinner for 2 months. From past ,3 days I noticed red mark on left eye on white part Could you please advise Thanks

A photo attached would be better. Usually people develop subconjunctival hemorrhage after starting blood thinner. It is a fairly normal condition and after stopping blood thinner it will resolve in 1 month with no scar . Till then you can use tablet vitamin c 1 time a day for 1  month and eye drop refresh tears 4 times a day