Red dots on the skin

I have red dots on the back part of the body (arms, buttocks) for more than 12 years. I tried all medicines but it can't be cured. I have dandruff problem also (reddish patches seen on my head when shaved). Also i am 30 years old and i cant grow mustache like a normal person, only very thin layer is growing. Is my skin problem anything to do with my face mustache. Please let me know if i can get any cure.

Doctor Answers (1) on Red dots on the skin

Hi. Greetings. The skin and the moustache problem Do not appear to be related. Your scalp problem appears to be psoriasis or Seborrhoea capitis or sebopsoriasis so please see a dermatologist for appropriate treatment. You need to understand that This may be a recurrent condition despite treatment. On the back you may be having pityrosporum folliculitis. Use an antifungal lotion for body twenty min before bath for a week. Hope this helps. In case of further queries send snaps on follow up chat. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.