Red Brown spots on body

Hello doctor..I am getting red brown spots on my body from abt 2 yrs .. I consult doctor and he suggested  candid b cream to use it twice  but I am not getting any changes in this is increasing day by day....please give me any solution for this ...thnqqq :)
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Red Brown spots on body

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

Where exactly on your body and does it itch?
Does it have pus or any other watery discharge?
Kindly repost the question with the details and also attach a picture so that we can help you better.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?