Recurring of styl in both eyes
I am a mother of 2 mnts 20 days child, i am suffered from recurring of styl in both eyes(4 times in rt and 1 time in lft) its big in size, cover entire eye, very painful, puss generated i saw this to my opthalogist but relief. It occured by its own and when the bulb broke and puss came it cure as it own but i am worry because of its recurring, the pain and contiunes tearing, cover entire eye cant able to see anything, please help what to do for it.

Hello Recurrent stye suggests A. Diabetes B. Uncorrected refractive error C. Poor lid hygiene.. For stye...try A. Warm compresses B. Apply antibiotic ointment like moxifloxacin locally To prevent recurrence A. Scrub lashes with baby shampoo B. Get eye sight and blood sugar checked