Recurring fever body pain

I feel feverish in the evening everyday and fades in the morning , weakness and body pain is prevalent . Tonsils increased twice in a week and have cold . Headache and pulsating nerves on the right side of the forehead with increased heartbeat that can be felt all over the body and fluctuation in temperature feeling of extreme hotness or coldness deputy feeling and shoulder pain of high intensity .

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Have you consulted any doctor regarding this or this is the first time? Also, Since when are you facing these issues? Drink lots of water, have lots of greens fruits and vegetables. Take a tab. Dolo 650 thrice a day for 2 days. Cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for 1 month. Have a high protein diet. Get adequate sun exposure. Do some exercises daily. Consult a general physician in person for durther evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Do salt water gargles or betadine throat gargles as directed on the bottle. Thrice a day.