Recurrent oral ulcer in buccal mucosa
I am having oral ulcers in buccal mucosa ..and cheek bites are often disturbing me.oral ulcers are sometimes getting healed by ora help gel and some home remedies but not getting cured fully..the ulcers are red patches.its more than 2weeks now

if you are still suffering consult me on online practo. i have special interest in treating oral lichen planus, oral aphthous ulcer.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello Sir /Mam Firstly if you have done any dental procedures kindly have a follow up so that if your dentist has done some fillings or prosthesis ,,he will checking ur bite that is occlusion n correct your bite so dat your cheek bite is not their. If you have any sharp tooth cusp kindly ask your dentist to do enameloplasty Visit your nearby dentist for necessary prescription...,in such cases hexigel works good n take tablet flagyl 200 mg two times a day for 5 days along with one multivitamin. If not still healed go n visit superspecialist that is oral n maxillofacial surgeon. Regards Dr shilpa khera Lilly white dental clinic Pashan pune

Abnormal mucosa in the stomach White patch on buccal mucosa Recurrent oral ulcers