Reccurent fungalinfection
Since 2 years was suffering from fungal infection in vaginal area.Earlier stage doctor treated me as UTI infection take so much antibiotics but didn't cure.Now culture report of vaginal swab shows staphylococcus bacteria.Almost all antibiotics are resistant,took amikacin injection,but still suffers..didn't get pregnant
97 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.. kindly get checked your blood sugar levels and test for any STDs.. if your taking any drugs like immunosuppressant then that might also be a reason...consult a gynaecologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.