Raw mangoes for health...
Hello doctor, I wanna make sure whether raw mangoes are good for health or not. I like to eat raw mango with some spices and salt. I'm obese. Should I avoid it? I googled it but the informations I found were irrelevant to each other. So I decided to ask at practo. Help me. Thank you

Dr. Vijetha
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, Raw mangoes are good sources of vitamin C which is very much required for your age. Please make sure you use less or no salt with very little spices. You can eat one big raw mango daily along with daily balanced diet.